Ottawa Brass Limited has been serving the Ottawa Community for over a hundred years; providing great service, quality products & fair prices. It is for these reasons that customers keep coming back time & time again.
Ottawa Brass has been operating in the National Capital region for over a century. We are a superior quality custom manufacturer and supplier of any kind of metal .Ottawa Brass is proud of its almost century long history. Owner Brian Leonard, its owner for the past 30 years and beyond, has proven that good service, quality products, and fair pricing are the formula to success. Originally established as a supplier of brass and custom brass work, Brian with the help of his two sons Sean and Ryan have helped the company expand its operations far past just Brass. Ottawa Brass can work with any kind of metal be it Brass, Stainless Steel, Bronze, Copper, and Aluminum. Fabricating, Manufacturing or Repairing pieces of any nature. With years of experience and expertise we have been able broaden our work to reach many different avenues. Offering high quality design, custom manufacture and distribution of specialty products, as well as heritage restoration of brass, bronze, copper and iron.
The Company has established a solid presence in Ottawa and has a strong reputation for quality. The business is broken down into the following main areas:
- Manufacture, repair, polish, re-finishing (patinas and protective coatings), and re-plating of metal items, including antiques, collectibles, household and utilitarian objects
- Heritage/Historical restoration work for both public and private sectors;
- Manufacture of brass, aluminum and stainless steel railings; also dealing as a distributor of high quality aluminum handrails, stairways, and columns.
- Manufacture of restaurant and bar accessories.
- Manufacture and restoration of metal signs and plaques
- Manufacture of fire-fighting back pack pump tanks and distribution of other fire-fighting equipment.
The company operates a 3500 sq. ft., fully equipped fabrication and restoration shop with CWB certified welders.